Metaphoric Hate....Coroneus, Wake.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Interesting how afternoons fall into a pattern. A lull in workflow, inert internet surfing while the coffee maker makes desperate noises in the background, pleading to be turned off after the fourth cup of the day. Actually the second...whatever.

Life sort of drifts on and I get sleepier. Hazy mid-afternoon dreams.

After a point internet surfing goes well, well beyond the supersaturation point. Having atleast thrice (re)read all that the bbc, guardian and cricinfo sport pages have regurgitated in the past two hours, the internet seems to have little to offer. The once every three-and-a-half minute check on my four different email accounts doesn't count as internet activity anymore. That's like saying breathing is a conscious decision(unless you live in Jersey).

The point is, I can't call this wholly unpleasant. Take it away from me and I'll probably drive myself to lunacy twiddling my thumbs (and maybe even foaming at the mouth just a little).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home