Metaphoric Hate....Coroneus, Wake.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

With Which Wit Will Weather Wilt?

Crimorclies: Die py straindum ricochet meaningly, in heav'n humbum mortimmeier?

Pers: Nyer nyer...

Crimorclies: Say, aren't you the blugh mier rendum shimuzem in vault control blashphemie?

Pers: Dammut shitze abortionistinismism!

Crimorclies: Prey tell, then. Whut broing myer recordinge plaibull, on top tontie charriote? Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.... blu haffts con amalgumam and dye freely, love freeeeely and dyedyedyed peroxide blande.

Pers: Thus is wear bulberry's fry. My lifes endless, you see you see you see. Mr. Blisterre, this is whey it goes. Goes and blows, my lief is a missil, a misson accompanies my wrath. In path. Oh blimmey, mes forrgoe's me 'brella. 'S rain nor shun sine.

Crimorclies: Sorry yesterday. We compound misery's companies - blue's a crowded neander jussstyn mashkerrades, frye kartoshchka and gryien's lettin' go art his lie.

Pres: Dammut Glenfidget, we bring fresh blood in a in a in a jiffy-wiffy. Wait for me in continuum. vacuumizatioN. Await...

Crimorclies: Order fodder, ladd. What bring now is consummation of intercour, sour bower.... mehehehe. See you what I means blimmingly guilt fodder, insect fodder, horsebizarre, fly in my piggy-wiggy. Gilt is steady state rammifactionism. Lerve is blatancy to controul fould tempre. Woooooddden sods, Ha! Mie nuckle's arrre mad of steal leav. Why for yours? Meh... hoo ha, rearrange my drims, my drimms, my drims, my drimms, my gawd blimey dreams. Whut rane, nor shun sine, nor snoe foul? Thys all brings comme to and.

Mr. No All: Such is destitruction of the worlde. Such is wit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home