Metaphoric Hate....Coroneus, Wake.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Unclear, This Moment Resonates Doubt

Crimorclies: Whit brungs here, chylle?

Pers: Quess. I que- ... I eye I I khoo- ... Be high hee eye I quest.

Crimorclies: Shite.

Pers: I am a bag. Yuss. Noe, but yess. But I know how...er... no how beginnings. I quess.

Crimorclies: Muck shense chile. Yew nutter muck seance!

Pers: It all begins whiff a blast of yellow and grean. Grean mean machine. No no. Wait. Blast!

Crimorclies: t'only blast in yer skul. Yer's an myne furst. Nah... I ferst, commta thynn. Ya see,the multihorse is infinnely trapt in yer skul. TAKE OFF THA FIGYN HATTE! Yuss... so's in yer skul. Kinna funzy, cos yer trapt in yer skul toose. An yer skul's trapt in the multihorse. Brinnin shynn, cream broullen, moew mew, mu, phi pi. Tree om resyss. Oh yayaya, strings!!

Pers: Is thu..thu...thu- bluehoo, yee pringpoing. Is ther a songs? Issa kinna coal outsize. Sings mew a lullaballoo. Zip remains me of a worn winter even keals.

Crimorclies: Lissen, chylle. Yew infite yesells to mie private heel. A heel's wher afftr warks, wein enjoin ineb. Ineb feb. ha! dinna noe thur in oldoldold.

Pers: I think I know now.

Crimorclies: Beaut'. Now i'lla pore yew won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home